Category:EventMacro Conditions Event
At this point, you can define macros and call them, typing 'eventMacro <macro name>' in OpenKore's console input.
Automacro is an automatic trigger for calling your macros, just like blocks in config.txt are automatic triggers for certain AI actions.
Automacro block consists of:
Automacro does not trigger if there is currently running macro in exclusive mode. Otherwise, automacro clears macro queue (which means that all currently running macros are stopped) before call.
The point of automacro is that you use them to check for certain conditions and call your macro when all conditions are fulfilled.
All possible conditions are listed on the category page.
- Conditions are separated into 2 categories: state and event.
- Most conditions set special variables when the automacro activates.
- Most conditions accept variables in their code.
- Each automacro can only have one event condition.
- Most state conditions can be used more than once in each automacro.
- Each condition will have it's detailed explanation below.
- eventMacro has a modular condition system, each file inside eventMacro/Condition is a condition.
- Event conditions don't have a defined status of true or false, they are only checked once an event happens.
- When this event happens, the condition is checked, if it is true, and all the state conditions are also true, the automacro activates.
- You can only have one event condition in each automacro.
Pages in category "EventMacro Conditions Event"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.