Completely out of scope of openkore documentation. http://www.cpan.org/modules/INSTALL.html
What are modules
In this context, modules are Perl libraries. Some openkore features or plugins require modules from CPAN which are not bundled with openkore.
Linux and OS X
Your system repositories
The following naming scheme is used in Debian: module
File::Slurp is in package
cpan File::Slurp to download and install the specified module.
Active Perl offers a program to download and install modules with a user friendly interface, called Perl Packet Manager (PPM), and a different mirror. The service is paid.
How to install modules using the PPM:
- Open Perl Package Manager (Start -> Run -> 'ppm')
- In the graphical interface that appears, search for the modules using the text field above and select the modules you want to install or upgrade
- After mark modules, click the green arrow to start the download and installation
The Strawberry offers a console program to download and install modules directly from the official repository, CPAN. The service is free.
How to install modules using the Strawberry:
- After installing Strawberry, open the CPAN Client (In Windows Vista and later, just search on the start menu by CPAN)
- In the console, use the following command to install modules:
- install <module name>
Note: If the module has - in its name, substitute to ::. For example: Protocol-WebSocket should be typed Protocol::WebSocket