From OpenKore Wiki
- This plugin is created to store, edit and run multiple configurations from one Openkore folder.
- This plugin also supports direct changing of profiles when Openkore runs.
- Profiles plugin is included and enabled by default in Openkore.
- You must create profiles folder in your Openkore main folder to enable this plugin.
- First you need to create folder with specific name in profiles folder.
- Second copy all files from control folder or other profile folder in you newborn profile.
- All this files will exist separately from other profiles and control folder. This means - changing one wont affect others.
- All your profiles are listed on the start of Openkore client.
- Plugin gives you a possibility to choose one, including the standard control folder as last option.
- After inputting a number which corresponds to chosen profile - plugin will load it.
- This means you can run same Openkore client multiple times and choose different profile in each of instances.
- show profiles list for you to choose one.
- changeProfile <name>
- instantly change profile to one is named <name> in profile list.
- Can I hide some of my profiles not moving them from my profiles folder?
- Yes! Just put # symbol in the beginning of your profile folder name.
- Can i delete my control folder when using profiles plugin?
- No! But you can delete all files from there except sys.txt.