Configure a hunting bot
From OpenKore Wiki
A hunting bot is the "standard" setting considered in OpenKore. A hunter bot is used for hunting monsters to gain experience or farm items.
- attackAuto Aggressively attack monsters (without kill steal).
- attackDistanceAuto is usually at 1, so Kore will automatically configure attackDistance and attackMaxDistance. Characters in the attacking distance may need to configure these options manually.
- attackUseWeapon should always be 1. Characters that use skills only should set this option to 0.
- lockMap specify the map where your bot will hunt monsters.
- The setting attackAuto_ <equipment slot> like attackEquip_rightHand define the standard equipment for attacking.
- * You can configure your bot to use specific equipment for different monsters. Blocks are defined in equipAuto.
- autoSwitch_default_arrow must be configured with the name of the arrow to use as default.
- equipAuto must be used to configure specific arrows to attack different monsters. Use Monsters.
- To get arrows from the storage automatically, read Item configuration.
- follow should be 0 unless your bot is hunting along with another bot.
- attackAuto_party is set according to the members of the party. See the page for setting and options.
- partyAutoShare, partyAutoShareItem and partyAutoShareItemDiv configure the divisions for the items and XP between the group members if your bot is the leader.
- To use skills on monsters, use blocks attackSkillSlot.
- To use skills on yourself (buffs, healing) use blocks useSelf_skill.
- You can find examples ready for your class examples of configurations.
HP/SP Recovery items and buffs
- The sitAuto_hp_lower and sitAuto_hp_upper define the amount of HP for your bot to sit down to recover and when to get back to the hunt. For SP use sitAuto_sp_lower and sitAuto_sp_upper.
- To use the HP recovery items or buffs (like speed potions) use the blocks useSelf_item.
Read Teleport configuration.
Item settings: Gather, store and buy items
Read Item configuration.