Configure a vending bot
From OpenKore Wiki
Revision as of 20:06, 17 January 2017 by Lututui99
A vending bot is only used to open a shop with items using a vending name, price and location presets.
If not set, the bot will not open a shop.
- lockMap, lockMap_x and lockMap_y will configure: map, x-coordinate and y-coordinate where the bot will open the shop.
- Disable follow if enabled.
Skill and item usage settings
- shopAuto_open must be 1. Enables the automatic opening of the shop when you arrive at lockMap.
- shop_random is enabled, set the items in a random order.
- shop_useSkill it is recommended to leave 1 for safety. Forces the bot to use the ability Commerce before opening the shop. If you are at 0, you wil open a shop without spending SP and without using skills.
Set the name of the shop, items and prices using the shop.txt