From OpenKore Wiki
Revision as of 17:00, 6 July 2019 by 4epT
- ignore (<ignore flag>) (<player name> | all)
- <ignore flag>
- - a boolean value. Specify either 1 to block messages, or 0 to unblock.
- <player name>
- - the name of the player you want to ignore or unignore.
- Block or unblock messages from players.
|ignore <ignore flag> <player name>||Blocks/unblocks messages from the specified player.|
|ignore <ignore flag> all||Blocks/unblocks messages from all players.|
- This is the same as the /ex and /exall commands in the Ragnarok Online Client when the ignore flag is set to 1, or /in and /inall when the ignore flag is set to 0.