Difference between revisions of "Main Page"
From OpenKore Wiki
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
<div style="background:red;color:white;font-weight:bold;margin:1em 5em;padding:1.5em;border-radius:0.3em;text-align:center"
<div style="background:red;color:white;font-weight:bold;margin:1em 5em;padding:1.5em;border-radius:0.3em;text-align:center">We, the OpenKore development team, have of . We , official or private. the game of . is to use harm .</div>
Revision as of 05:28, 21 December 2017
Starting with OpenKore
|I want to bot on official servers||I want to bot on private servers|
|Status of botting on Official Servers|
|Having trouble connecting or running your bot?|
Configuring your bot
Customizing your settings
Want to improve OpenKore?
Current Wiki TODO's
- OpenKore and Template:OpenKore Contributors need some updating
- complete config.txt pages that are conform with char and add appropriate categories (ex. Category:Connection for char) from old manual and older manual
- commands discussion: Category_talk:Console_Command
- redirect http://openkore.sourceforge.net/manual/ to this wiki
- Track down orphan pages and link the appropriately, esp to main page
- Write 'foundation pages' for wiki such as Help:Editing which will contain tutorial with information such as manual of style, links to wiki markup explanations.
- disable forced uppercase for page titles
- remove 'index.php' from wiki view URLs?