Empty configuration will result in not picking up any items.
The format of this file is simply a set of lines that observes the following syntax:
<item name> <value>
- <item name>
- This is the simple name of an item. Keyword "all" can be used to set the default value for all items not specified in configuration.
- Determines picking up and gathering behavior for specified item.
|-1||Drop the item when it enters your inventory.|
|0||Don't pick up / gather the item.|
|1||Pick up / gather the item using normal picking up and gathering sequences.|
|>=2||Try to pick up / gather the item as fast as possible when it appears in 5 cell distance around you.|
- Kore can see unidentified items, so just use normal item names as if they are already identified.
- Specify item names without the refine level and compounded cards (simple names). For example, if you specified to pick up Stiletto , it will pick up all 3-slotted Stilettos, including +9 3-slotted Stilettos and Triple Hurricane Stilettos.
- Value -1 is useful for Rogues with Gank skill.
- Don't use value 2 on normal, seemingly worthless, items.
In the following example, kore will pick up Old Blue Boxes and 2-slotted Two-handed Axes as quickly as possible. It will ignore 3-slotted Axes, Traps and Magnifiers and drop those items when they are in the inventory. All other items will be picked up by default.
Old Blue Box 2 Two-handed Axe  2 Axe  -1 Magnifier -1 Trap -1 #Pick up all items by default all 1