From OpenKore Wiki
Revision as of 04:23, 16 August 2019 by 4epT
Lists all known portals
<source map> <x> <y> <destination map> <x> <y> [<zeny cost> <allow ticket> <NPC conversation codes>]
- <source map> <x> <y>
- Source location. This is the coordinates within a portal warping radius or the coordinates of an NPC which offers teleporting options.
- <destination map> <x> <y>
- Destination location. This is where the portal or NPC takes you.
- [<zeny cost>]
- Zeny cost of this route, if any.
- [<allow ticket>]
- put 1 if you can use a Free Ticket for Kafra Transportation (item_id = 7060)
- [<NPC conversation codes>]
- NPC conversation codes, if this is an NPC warp. Warning: If the route you're adding includes talking to an NPC, you MUST specify <zeny cost>, even if it's zero.
- When adding a new portal, make sure to add it to the correct portals.txt. bRO, for instance, uses portals.txt in tables/bRO, not the one in tables/.