From OpenKore Wiki
This template describes the general section EventMacro#Conditions
- Conditions are separated into 2 categories: state and event.
- Most conditions set special variables when the automacro activates.
- Most conditions accept variables in their code.
- Each automacro can only have one event condition.
- Most state conditions can be used more than once in each automacro.
- Each condition will have it's detailed explanation below.
- eventMacro has a modular condition system, each file inside eventMacro/Condition is a condition.