From OpenKore Wiki
Revision as of 03:33, 15 August 2013 by EternalHarvest
- XKore <value>
- Game client-reliant botting.
|0||Plain old Kore.||
|1||Sniffer: Kore hooks onto client's connection with the server using NetRedirect library.||
|2||Server: Plain old Kore additionally acts as a custom server for the game client.||
|3||Proxy: Kore acts as a proxy between the client and the server.||
- XKore is less tolerant to incorrect server settings. If everything works without XKore and there is some problem with XKore, it may still be a problem with server settings like serverType, charBlockSize etc.
- Kore will only start functioning when you connect or reconnect after Kore starts.
- When using multiple Kores simultaneously, the following options should be enabled in maximum of one Kore: autoTalkCont. Otherwise you may experience problems like disconnects.
- It makes a sense to disable secureAdminPassword, due to adminPassword being used to log in.
- Original client configured in the same way as with Poseidon.