Configure a support bot
Jump to navigation Jump to search
A support bot is used to accompany and assist a real player or a hunting bot. It is normally used in novice development.
- attackAuto is usually 0, off. That's because attacking will cause the bot to stop following the master.
- lockMap is empty.
- route_randomWalk normally set to 0.
Follow settings (following another character)
- follow must be 1. followTarget set nick master
- followEmotion defines whether the bot should react on the emoticons used by teacher. Recommended to leave this option off, because it's obvious to players that their character is botting.
- followDistanceMax and followDistanceMin define the maximum and minumum distance, your bot should be the master.
- followSitAuto if enabled, your bot will sit when the master is sitting.
- followBot sends a PM to the master asking him to come to the support character. The name of this bot must be on the master file overallAuth.txt. It is recommended that you use the plugin busFollow instead of this option.
- To use skills on monsters, use blocks attackSkillSlot.
- To use skills on yourself (buffs, healing) use blocks useSelf_skill.
- You can find examples ready for your class examples of configurations.