Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lists all known portals
<source map> <x> <y> <destination map> <x> <y> [<zeny cost>] [<NPC conversation codes>]
- <source map> <x> <y>
- Source location. This is the coordinates within a portal warping radius or the coordinates of an NPC which offers teleporting options.
- <destination map> <x> <y>
- Destination location. This is where the portal or NPC takes you.
- [<zeny cost>]
- Zeny cost of this route, if any.
- [<NPC conversation codes>]
- NPC conversation codes, if this is an NPC warp.
- When adding a new portal, make sure to add it to the correct portals.txt. bRO, for instance, uses portals.txt in tables/bRO, not the one in tables/.