Wx interface is a cross-platform graphical user interface.
- dialogs for OpenKore prompts (connection settings, errors, captcha)
- OpenKore console
- chat log
- general input box for Console Commands input, chat and private messaging
- combined player, monster, NPC and item list (click and double click for various actions)
- map with field, players, monsters, NPCs and portals, with name and HP display (click to move and activate objects, mousewheel to zoom)
- config editor with categories and manual
- character, homunculus, mercenary and pet status windows with controls for various actions
- inventory, cart and storage lists with menu for item manipulation
- emotions window
|FreeBSD||Open a terminal and type:
su -c 'pkg_add -r p5-Wx'
|Ubuntu||First, search for the libgtk package using the package manager.
Open a terminal and type:
apt-cache search libgtk
Then install the latest version with this command:
sudo apt-get install libgtkx-dev
Where 'x' is the version number as found by the 'apt-cache search' command.
Lastly install the Wx cpan module with this command:
sudo cpan Wx
|Other||Open a terminal, and type:
If you need binaries to be able to run OpenKore (in this case wxstart.exe) you can also find a download for it available on http://misc.openkore.com/