Jump to navigation Jump to search
- talknpc (<x> <y> <npc talk codes>)
- - x-coordinate.
- - y-coordinate.
- <npc talk codes>
- - a space-separated sequence of talk codes. See the references section for more details about NPC conversation codes.
- Talk to the NPC on the specified coordinate and use the specified sequence of responses.
You should be near the NPC to talk.
- Add moving to the NPC if not near? Should be able to additionally specify map in this case.
- Dynamically detect whether autoTalkCont functionality is needed for a sequence, so form without "c"s can always be used?
- Add something like r="text", r=/regexp/ to select option by option text.