Jump to navigation Jump to search
- route_randomWalk [<flag>]
- Toggles random walking. If this is enabled, Kore will regularly walk to random spots on the current map when it is idle.
Value Description 0 Disables. 1 Walk to random spots anywhere inside the current map. 2 Walk to random spots but do not pass through portals inside the current map.
- The flag value 2 is used in maps split by portals (e.g. dungeon maps) if you want to prevent Kore from entering map portals to reach other areas of the current map.
- Kore won't walk randomly inside towns unless route_randomWalk_inTown is set.
- If you are using tele-search, you have to disable this option.