Jump to navigation Jump to search
- talk (<npc #> | cont | resp | resp (<response #>) | num <number> | text <string> | no)
- <npc #>
- - a corresponding number from the npc list when you use the nl command.
- <response #>
- - a corresponding number from the response list when you use the talk resp command.
- - any number.
- - any string.
|talk <npc #>||Manually talk to an NPC.|
|talk cont||Continue talking to NPC. This is the same as clicking the next button when talking to an NPC in the Ragnarok Online Client.|
|talk resp||Display the list of available responses to NPC.|
|talk resp (<response #>)||Send a response to an NPC (when prompted for a response).|
|talk num (<number>)||Send a number to NPC (when prompted for a number).|
|talk text (<string>)||Send text/string to NPC.|
|talk no||End or cancel conversation with NPC.|
- talk resp "<full response text>"
- talk resp /<reponse text regexp>/