Jump to navigation Jump to search
- attackBeyondMaxDistance_waitForAgressive [<boolean>]
- homunculus_attackBeyondMaxDistance_waitForAgressive [<boolean>]
- mercenary_attackBeyondMaxDistance_waitForAgressive [<boolean>]
- This config setting determines how openkore behaves when a ranged character has already damaged to their target, but the target is currently out of range.
- If this parameter is 0 (old behavior), then openkore will move towards the monster.
- If this parameter is set to 1 (new behavior), then openkore will wait in place until the wounded monster comes closer.
- Appeared in PR#3628